The last 12 months, 2011, has been an eventful year! Celebrating the birth of my son, Sawyer Wayne Anderson, on August 19, 2011 was definitely a highlight for me, but I also enjoyed my 13th year of marriage to my beautiful bride Shara and watching my other 3 awesome kids continue to grow up (a little to fast!) right before my eyes.
As I look forward to 2012, I realize that I’m only a couple months from celebrating my 4th year of self employment! It’s unbelievable to me that it has already been 4 years since I escaped the corporate cubical and started my own business here in St. Croix Falls! It has been a dream come true and a tremendous blessing to me and my family and wouldn’t be possible without friends and clients like you! Your business & referrals are so important to me and I truly look forward working with you in 2012.
Thank you! May God bless you with a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! ~ Kirk
Things your business should consider in 2012!
- Social Media
– Sites like Facebook & Twitter are revolutionizing online marketing and changing the way consumers do business.
- Online Video
– Let’s face it, Google loves video (Google purchased Youtube for $1.65 Billion!). If you’re not using video on your website, you may not do as well in the search engines as you could by embedding a YouTube video!
– Blogging isn’t just hip, its essential! Adding fresh content to your site is like waving raw meat under a lion’s nose! Google devours fresh content and ranks it faster that normal web pages! Blogs = Fresh meat!
- Email Marketing
– When system exists where a prospect or client gives you permission to send them an email about your products and service, that is just good ROI! Creating a email marketing campaign is painless and it opens the doors of regular communication with your clients that want to do business with you.
- Google Local, Places, and Maps
– Are you on the map yet? Be honest – people don’t use the yellow pages to find local businesses anymore; they use the internet. There are over 25 important places your business should be listed online so you’ll dominate your market. Sadly, 90% of business haven’t claimed or optimized the #1 place yet. Have you?
– Do you have something to say to your clients? Information is the #1 sought after product on the internet and podcasting is the growing ‘New Media’ technology that gives you the voice to share your knowledge with your audience. If you’re an expert at something, you’d be surprised how many people are searching for it online. Whether as a hobby or a business tool, podcasting is a fun and exciting way to teach, sell, and entertain your potential niche market. For an example of a local podcast, visit: Rotary Club Radio Podcast.
If you’d like to jump start your 2012 by adding something new to your marketing arsenal, let’s schedule a time to talk in 2012!
Thanks for a great 2011!
Kirk Anderson | Delivering Integrated Marketing and Technology Solutions
Interactive Business Solutions | 102 N. Washington St., Suite B | P.O. Box 291 | St. Croix Falls, WI 54024
p: 715-598-4129 | c: 612-598-5758 | e: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.interactive123.com
Follow us on Facebook!