What questions do you have as you investigate the potential of having a presence on the web? We all have questions:
- How can we rise above our competitors and gain the edge?
- Could my product or service be sold online?
- How do we turn our online visitors into customers?
- Are there any limits to my potential online?
We have empowered businesses like yours to develop web strategy around answers to these and other questions. So, what is your question?
Most web design firms start with “What do you want on your website?”
Our first questions to you are:
- What products and services do you provide?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your goals?
- Who is your target market?
- Tell us more about your industry. What’s your competition doing on the web?
- What are you currently doing on the web? What’s working and what’s not?
Answers to these questions can help us work together in building a web strategy that provides the greatest opportunity for your online success.